Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Built by German native, Robert Miller in the 1880’s and features turrets and stained glass windows.
Known as Coates/Burton House, it is actually two historical houses that were moved to current site, combined and renovated in 1990’s and early 2000.
Original owner of land was John P. Clark, for whom Clark Street was named.
In 1851 a tract of land was given to Andrew Tedford by the U.S. Government.
Previous owners include Dr. Charles and Cordelia Dodson of Dodson Hospital.
Built by German native, Robert Miller in the 1880’s, patterned after a castle on the Rhine River.
The property was purchased 1907 by Jess Myer. In 1909 Floyd Lambert purchased the property.
Built in 1912 the Moberly Agricultural Fair Association purchased 40 acres south of Moberly from Lena and E. Green Terrill.