- Cans - Aluminum cans, steel (vegetable) cans (rinse well)
- Cardboard - Boxes, cereal boxes, shoe boxes, appliance boxes. Cardboard must be flattened and bundled and/or tied.
- Paper - Newspapers, magazines, office waste, phone books, shredded paper nothing to be placed in brown paper sacks.
- Plastic - Grade 1 and Grade 2 plastic, detergent bottles, milk jugs, butter tubs, etc. (rinse well)
- Agricultural chemical bottles
- Hypodermic needles and syringes
- Items mixed with trash or not rinsed well
- No glass of any kind
- Oil and antifreeze containers
- Plastic containers from fast food
- Poly-E, plastic tarps, etc.
Further information may be obtained by contacting Advanced Disposal at 800-778-7652, or by visiting Advanced Disposal website.